Sessions are minimum 15 minutes long. Client may do 30 mins sessions by booking double cavitation sessions. (Please talk to your therapist to see if this would be the best option for your body goals). Ultrasonic cavitation can best be described as a non-invasive treatment that utilizes low frequency ultrasound waves to break down accumulated fat in localized areas. Marketed as “non-invasive lipo”, this treatment is used to break down fat in unwanted areas with no pain involved and no down time. At least 4 sessions are recommended for visible results. A normal program of cavitation consists of 8-12 sessions, with clients coming in every 5-7 days.
BENEFITS OF LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE AFTER LIPOSUCTION:
- Enhances circulation.
- Improves lymph flow, which decrease swelling and edema.
- Decrease bruising.
- Prevent and decrease severity of fibrosis.
- Decrease scaring.
- Decrease pain.
- Increase comfort and movement.
- Better sleep.
- Improved recovery time.
- Eliminates toxins from the body including anesthesia and cellular
- Promotes the healing of incisions.
- Carries white blood cells and proteins to the blood.
- Improves overall results of liposuction surgery.
- The skin and tissues are hydrated more efficiently, thus achieving
a better appearance.
- Improves overall health of the body.